- Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You
can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
- Create a free eBook directory on a specific topic at your web site. People will visit
your web site to read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
- Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and
submitting them to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
- Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will increase your repeat traffic and sales
because your visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
- Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction could be related to the theme
of your site. You’ll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
- Allow people to download software or e-books from your web site at no cost. Just
ask your visitors in return if they’ll refer their friends to your web site.
- Remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are
usually the difference between success and failure.
- Create multiple streams of income with your web site. You could sell your own products,
join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
- Model other successful business or people. I’m not saying out right copy them, but
practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
- Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them
in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
- Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes businesses don’t want to advertise
unless it’s free, sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
- Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief,
freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc.
- Ask people online to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to
improve your website or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
- Outsource part of your workload. You’ll save on most employee costs. You could out
source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
- Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If
you’re selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
For more tips and training on how to make money from your online business, subscribe to Anita Solomon Online today!